Here at Toodledo, we want to enable every person get the most out of life by focusing on what matters most.
We do this by building productivity tools. But it takes more than tools. A methodical application of the right tools is what leads to productivity benefits.
Because there are hundreds of law and law firm management blogs out there, it can be hard to know where to start.
If you’re a solo lawyer or have your own practice, then you’re in luck! We took a look came, here’s our top 10 blogs to follow to increase your firm’s productivity.
The list of law practice management blogs to follow
- The Shingle was the first blog launched to answer questions on solos and small law firms. Since 2002, Carolyn Elefant has built a huge treasure trove of advice for solos and small law firms. Start with:
- Lawyerist started in 2007 to provide better tech tools for legal practice. It’s evolved into the largest online community of solos and small legal firms. Its current goal is to build a community that shares ideas that can improve the practice of law. Start with:
Attorney at Work’s promises “One really good idea every day for enterprising lawyers”. Law practice management isn’t easy work. Daily tips and tricks and access to expert staff can make it easier.”
- Future Lawyer’s Richard Georges offers legal tech commentary and tips to improve a legal practice. A great resource with tech reviews, tips to get more from well-known apps, and how-tos to stay within rules and regulations.
- Legal Office Guru. For many lawyers, Microsoft Office Suite is the foundational productivity software. If you use Word and Outlook and want to learn to get the most from all that Office can do for your firm, this is the blog for you. Upgrade your productivity with how-to guides, powerful tricks, and the latest product updates.
- Lawyernomics is the law firm management blog for Avvo. Daily updates on the entire breadth of law firm management subjects. You’ll find many articles covering tough client conversations to new business generation.
- Solo Practice University. From the name, you could (rightly!) guess this is an excellent educational resource for attorneys. The blog is chock full of articles from guest legal experts
- Legal Productivity from RocketMatter, makers of legal billing and law practice management software. Their blog targets busy, mobile attorneys with productivity articles and how-to guides.
One Legal is a tech pioneer in the legal services industry. Their blog cultivates legal support, productivity content and tech news for legal professionals .
Corcoran’s Business of Law Blog is the resource made for law firm leaders and in-house counsel. Essays and how-to guides on legal project improvement and legal technology will help law firm leaders build well-managed practices.